NOVEMBER 2021 EVENT
The weather is getting colder and the holidays are upon us. it's that time of the year for us all to be grateful, to gather and be there for each other, despite our differences. A lot of us are very fortunate to still have jobs, to still have food on the table and the roof over our head. And for this reason, we want to give back as much as we could within our own power to help out the ones in need. Like usual, we want to do a blankets and toys drive at the end of every year on Sugoi Saturday.
We hope that this small tradition will bring a little smile to the ones in need especially COVID has made it so much harder for everyone.
If you would like to join us, send us an email to email@example.com
With Covid, we want to remind you all our safety measures and guidelines:
- Masks are required at all time and must be worn properly. No exeception. We will be providing hand sanitizers and free face masks through out the whole event.
- Maintain 6 feet distance between you and others. Please only stay in group of 4 at a time.
- Clean up after yourself.
Please stay home if:
- You can't breathe from wearing masks or don't want to wear masks
- You had, have had or are having any underlying or pre-existing health conditions
- You are sick, feeling sicks, or having any symptoms resembling to ones of COVID-19
- You are currently waiting for COVID-19 test result
- You have come in contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days
- You have recently travel outside of the US the past 14 days